Friday, August 13, 2010

Maybe I have a button?

Okay, I decided to try my hand at making a blog linking button thingy.  I used the directions posted at Blog Designs by Sheila, and used her free image.  I tweaked it and added text in my Corel program, and I think, I think it might even work.  I had to do some editing, like removing the text "[IMG]" from my image name, but after a few tries, I think it might be working.  If you try it out, will you let me know?  Since I'm signed in to my own blog, it's weird and hard to tell if it's working.  Thanks!

2 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Just put it on my blog roll page and it worked!

dannyscotland said...

Yay! Next time around I'll try to make it look even better. I'm pretty happy for my first time, though! Thanks for checking on it for me, and also thanks for adding me to your blogroll!