Monday, March 26, 2012

Kitchen update


Here you may recall my kitchen corner as it once was.  And now here is how it looks now:


The cabinets are working out great and I love the counter!  I have my electric teakettle there with my tea and sugar containers, my George Foreman grill (which I use to make grilled cheese and hot dogs, gourmet cook that I am), and some other things that don't get used much.  The cake container didn't stay.  It was just housing one of three (yes three) birthday cakes that I ended up with out of the kindness of my family's heart and also my church friends. 

Sorry it took so long to post these.  Right now, getting anything done around here takes a small miracle.  You do not want to see what the rest of my house looks like.  Yeesh!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! It looks great!