We are all doing just fine around here, it's just hard to find time to write up a post. I finally uploaded some pictures today while Karina napped and Elena, finally, also napped. She did not want to go to sleep!
Here you go, my little goofball. I can't resist this child. She is wearing her new summer princess jammies (she has three winter ones with long sleeves, so I was excited to find this one for a good deal with short sleeves. The girl was going to wear those other ones no matter how hot it got!) and hanging out with Lambkin.
Below, here she is helping her daddy water our tree. When our neighbors across the street and down a ways cut down their tree (there has been a rash of people cutting down trees in our neighborhood--I don't get it), we decided to plant some new ones of our own. This one is doing well. Karina and I came home from church and she didn't want to change. Okay. The bucket is how Bill waters them. He fills it so he doesn't overwater and kill them (like he did our last one, it was so sad). There's a hole in the bottom of the bucket and it drains out slowly.
And what is in the bucket? Why, none other than Rod "Torque" Redline, Grem, and Acer! (Rod is blue, Grem is orange, and Acer is greenish-yellow) They are her favorite cars from Cars 2 and Grem and Acer go all over with her all the time. She sleeps with them.
I have been trying forever to find my old Barbies so I could share the clothes with Karina for her princess dolls, and I finally found them. See, I had a ton. Some of the dolls here are Karina's princesses, but most of the clothes were mine and at least half the dolls you can see.
I had almost forgotten to take a picture of Karina in her beautiful dress before she changed, so the bow is untied, but she still looks cute. This was the day we had Elena baptized.
Just trying my best to keep up with things a little on here. It's hard with two kids. Right now I am dying to sew some stuff and I just can't find the time. And the machine wakes Elena up unless she's sound asleep or downstairs!






1 comments:
I don't remember her getting a haircut, but I think it looks super duper cute on her! So does her dress.
He's smart to water the trees like that. I wouldn't have thought of it!
Post a Comment