Hi all, I'm still here just really really busy. Elena almost never naps, and when she does it's super short. I don't like to take too much time when she is sleeping to do stuff on my own, because I really treasure the time I have with just Karina because it's so short. I thought I'd get all this baby nap time with her and I don't. So I try to do as much as I can at night, and I'm really tired then so not much gets done. Some day I'll be around more but for now, I'm sorry I'm kind of sporadic, more so than usual.
You probably noticed a long post about baby stuff. It's really for my cousin (I think it's okay to say it's my cousin now that she announced it on Facebook), but I hope it might be helpful for anyone.
I am working on getting some pictures ready to post, but again, long slow process due to time constraints. But they're coming....
0 comments:
Post a Comment