Thursday, April 8, 2010

Tinkerbell Diapers? On Etsy at Summer House Designs!

I was just browsing Etsy while Karina's napping, and look what I stumbled across!

I am not a big huge Tinkerbell fan or anything, but even so, this is too cute.  I saw this at Summer House Designs on Etsy.  They sell clothes and accessories, too.


Here's the front of the Tinkerbell diaper.

Here's a cute little onesie.

I think this little set is adorable.  How cute would my girlie look in this???  Find it here.
Here is another diaper.  This could be for a boy, or even a girl.  Girls could wear Toy Story diapers!
Here are some of the cutest bloomers I've ever seen:
Again, I found all these on Etsy at Summer House Designs shop.

2 comments:

Liz Mays said...

If I had known about etsy when my daughter was little, I would have been in big, big trouble!!! ;)

dannyscotland said...

I know it. I have to be very, very careful. Your daughter would have looked so cute in this stuff, I'm sure. I'm assuming she was as cute a baby as she is a lovely adult. :-)