Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Giveaway ending TONIGHT at Second Time Around

Second Time Around is giving away a cookbook called "The I Hate to Cook Book".  This is PERFECT for me!  I HATE, HATE, HATE TO COOK!  (Yes, I'm yelling with excitement!)  Because I reeeeeeelly hate cooking.  This is because I hate food.  I am a super-mega-crazy picky eater.  I got so tired of explaining to people how I am picky and blah blah blah, that now I just sum it all up by saying I hate food.  I don't really hate it, not all of it, but an awful lot of it.  I hate: steak (Yes, I know.  I'm crazy.), many types of fish and seafood (but not fried popcorn shrimp...mmmmm, yummy!), sauces including ketchup and mustard, and many kinds of drinks, including alcohol.  (When I tell people I don't drink, they often assume it's for some particular reason.  It is: I don't like the taste of it.  Any of it.).  So, now that you know way too much about me, let me go back to the point of this post:  the giveaway!!!

http://secondtimearound09.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-hate-to-cook-book-review-giveaway-2.html

Go here to see the giveaway but HURRY because it ends tonight!!!!

1 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Good luck! I hope you win! I would enter because it does sound good, but I'm getting sleepy! LOL