Thursday, December 2, 2010

Giveaway Blog Frustration (with ME!!)

I decided it would be brilliant to do the daily tweet entries for some of the blog giveaways for things I really like.  Never again!  I totally screwed it up and was posting the wrong tweet url!  I had to go back and delete entries and redo them, and some you can't delete, so I tried my best to make it right. 


If you are one of those blogs and you find that I have royally messed up, please, please know I was NOT trying to cheat, I'm just an idiot who doesn't completely understand Twitter and I just messed up trying to do too many at one time.  I am REALLY SORRY.  You should use your discretion as far as disqualifying me if I did not make the corrections or if I didn't do them properly.  I will totally understand. 

UGH, I am so mad at myself!

1 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Nobody would ever suspect you of trying to cheat. You're the sweetest girl ever!