Monday, May 2, 2011

Send some love

I don't know if any of you who read my little blog know about Shannon from Coupon Mommy of 3 and her daughter's battle with neuroblastoma cancer.  Emily is 3 and having a hard time dealing with all that it entails.  So are her parents, understandably so.  If you feel it in your heart to do so, I think she could really use a little extra love today.  You can go to her Caring Bridge site or her blog.  Here are the links:
Blog

Caring Bridge

I think for Caring Bridge you might have to enter an email, but she posts the same thing on the blog site, so you can find it in either place. 

I just feel so awful for them, as this is a pretty nasty form of cancer and it has really been taking its toll on the family and on Emily. 

It would be so awesome if some of you wanted to just leave some encouraging or caring words for that family.

What they are going through just makes me count my blessings so much more.  It could just as easily have been my own daughter. 

0 comments: