Then, the other day I took Karina to the local park. Suddenly, this large green butterfly-looking insect flew across the playground and landed in a tree. I realized it was probably a luna moth. I'm pretty sure that's what it is. Can you see it? I can't believe I got this picture, as I was holding Elena, the sun was in my eyes, and I had a really hard time finding him in the tree!
Sunday, May 27, 2012
Friendly Creatures
Then, the other day I took Karina to the local park. Suddenly, this large green butterfly-looking insect flew across the playground and landed in a tree. I realized it was probably a luna moth. I'm pretty sure that's what it is. Can you see it? I can't believe I got this picture, as I was holding Elena, the sun was in my eyes, and I had a really hard time finding him in the tree!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment