Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thanks Mama store and blog

I posted recently about a new-to-me site called Thanks Mama.  Helena and I have been corresponding a little bit, and she has graciously offered you 5% off your orders with coupon code "mama"!!  This is exciting for me, because, as a small blog, I have never had a retailer contact me like this and extend a great promotion!  It is so cool!!  As I said in my previous post, the store has a ton of great stuff, not just cloth diapers, but all kinds of things.  It would take longer than I have during naptime to look at everything there!

I hope Helena won't mind if I quote her here, as I don't think I can say this any better, "Thanks Mama is a work at home mom business, it opened its cyber doors in 2003, we are a one stop shop for all cloth diapering needs. My customers are fellow moms with same problems and joys as I am, I feel a sort of comradeship with my customers and always happy to help. I would also like to offer 5% off to your readers with coupon code “mama”."  "We also hold giveaways of cloth diapers, accessories and sometimes baby toys on our blog www.clothdiapertalk.com and we welcome your readers to participate in next week giveaway."

I love supporting mom and family owned businesses, and I hope that if you go there and check it out, you'll see that it is a really good site with a lot to offer.  I'm really happy that Helena and Thanks Mama and I have connected.  Don't forget your coupon code!  And the giveaway! 

0 comments: