1. Sew straps on some of Karina's hats so they don't blow away while we're out walking through a shopping center, where they will fly under the wheels of a car, and then down the street, where some guy on his 5 minute break from a restaurant will gallantly run after them for me (DONE!)
2. Clean up my bedroom, Karina's bedroom, the new spare room, and David's room. hahahahahahahahaha!
3. Weed the flower beds outside (WORKING-thanks to the awesome new power tool I got for pre-mother's day from Bill!!! I love this thing; will post later about it)
4. Clean up the laundry room...a monthlong project, at least. Needs to be cleaned out, organized, and painted. It is currently a storage zone for a bunch of random tools and junk. Junk, I tell you.
5. Buy or make an insulated bag to keep Karina's EpiPen and Benadryl in, so I can transfer just the one bag from diaper bag to diaper bag (I have a big bag and a small bag) instead of the EpiPen, the Benadryl bottle, and the medicine dispenser. (does having a non-insulated bag count? No? Crap.)
6. Take more stuff to church for the Youth Group Yard Sale this summer so I can get it out of my house now. Sick of looking at clothes that will never fit me again as long as I live since my hips are just not what they used to be.
So there's a partial list, yet here I sit. Playing around online. Oh how lazy I am...
1 comments:
None of that sounds fun. No wonder you're online instead!
Post a Comment