The Joovy Caboose Stroller is being given away at http://lewiscrazyhouse.blogspot.com/. This is a sit and stand style, where little baby is in the front in the carseat or stroller seat, and the big sibling is sitting or standing behind them, next to whoever's pushing. You can see it here. When Joovy reaches 500 followers on Facebook, they will give away the stroller. I don't have two kids yet, but we plan to have a second one in the not too terribly distant future (I'm too old to wait too long, hee hee!) (Okay look, I'm not old, but I know how all the risks jump after 35, and I'm going to be past 35 for sure with the next one, so I don't want to be too far past, see? So, old in the baby-having sense is what I mean.) and a stroller like this would be so great! The review gave a lot of information and includes a bunch of pictures so you can see how the stroller looks, and even how it looks before she assembled it (in 15 minutes without help from anyone).
I'm looking forward to seeing how quickly Joovy gets to 500 followers, and then to see who wins that cool stroller. Even if I don't win, I think this is the style of stroller I'll be looking into when the time comes. I have a friend who has a sit and stand style stroller, but unfortunately I don't know what brand it is. I've seen hers in action, though, and it just seems like a really good idea.
3 comments:
we had the joovy ultralight. i liked it alot but we sold it. i like the phil and teds e3 with doubles better. but the joovy folded pretty small and was easy to lift out of the car. i kind of miss it. although we just use a single umbrella at this point. if you dont win it you can get a nice used one on craigslist. i will help if you are still leary of CL. and i would def recommend the ultralight bc it is easier to steer, lighter, and just an improved overall design. seriously i have tried every stroller out there. joovy stands out.
Great blog post :) Thanks.
Sarah
I'm not gonna enter the giveaway cuz I want you to win! But I did fan Joovy to try to get it moving! :)
Post a Comment