We had our second day of playgroup today, and Karina loved it again! She was excited as soon as I said we were going. I was surprised she even remembered that it was called playgroup. She ran around and laughed and squealed the whole time. Bill came with us and took a bunch of pictures, but he's so slow to upload them, it'll be a long time before I see them! Karina played with lots of other kids today, as well as by herself. She wanted to ride on all the ride-on toys, and push all the push toys, and she discovered the book section. She is read to so much at home, that we decided to pry her away from those and get her playing with the other kids again. When it was time for art, I wasn't going to take her because she didn't seem that into it last time, but she came and got me, and pulled me by the hand in this funny little way she has. She wanted to do the art! It was a spaceship and an astronaut to color, and they were orbiting a moon or a planet (paper plate) via a brad in the center of the plate. Very cute. She actually made more than one line to color, which was good. Usually, one line per page/image and that's it. Since discovering my pens, she has been making more lines when she draws.
The afternoon was kind of crazy, schedule-wise, with her lunch and nap getting pushed back a bit because of the playgroup. So then dinner was pushed back and bedtime, but at least she did go right to sleep. Tonight, she did not want to go to bed for the first time ever. She actually shook her head "no" when I asked her to come get her jammies and diaper on. Well. I knew it was coming. I've been waiting. Here it is, I guess! But seriously, she was okay once we convinced her to come get her jammies on, and she did go to bed quietly as usual. She was just overtired.
Simply Stacie's blog today had a link to another blog that told us how to add pages. So I tried it out and added a page up there. I just did your typical About Me page, but there it is. You can find the link to Simply Stacie's blog over on the sidebar.
0 comments:
Post a Comment