Thursday, January 13, 2011
BJ's today
Today Bill went into work late and he and I took Karina and went to do some shopping at BJ's. We didn't need that much but somehow managed to spend almost a hundred dollars. He got a bunch of meat, and we got a faucet filter and a few other things. But the funny part was Karina. Usually we put her in the cart, but we let her walk because we were both there. She was so funny, running around, telling us which aisle to go on next. The best was when she had walked away (with me) from Bill who was drooling over the meat section, and we had gotten far enough that I was making her stop. Then Bill started hollering for me, so I told her, "Daddy needs your help" and she went running back over to him! She was just so cute, and had so much fun in there. It was not crowded at all, so she had pretty much an open aisle everywhere. Of course I don't let her really run or terrorize people, but that little extra freedom she had was absolutely adorable to watch. At one point she started crawling on the floor, and I had to fuss at her because it is so dirty. Then she wanted to swing on our arms, which I am afraid to let her do. She didn't touch anything and she didn't really misbehave, she just had a good time. Afterwards, we did something we almost never do, which is eat lunch at McDonald's. We really, really do not eat at fast food places hardly ever, so this was a huge treat. Want to know what she ate? French fries. Yep, that's it. But then at home she had a ton of fruit, so I don't feel too bad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
She had a heck of a day: freedom and french fries!
Post a Comment