Friday, October 28, 2011

Pictures, I've got pictures!

Here are some random pictures from the last couple months.  I hope you enjoy!
First, here I am in all my 28 weeks pregnant glory.  Bill was on the floor when he took this so I'm sorry it's such poor quality.
 Karina has one of her pinwheels stuffed down the neck of her shirt.  She thinks it is hilarious.

 I came home from shopping one day and she was outside with Bill and this is what she was wearing.
 Dressed up for the birthday party.
 Playing with E's dress up shoes at the party.
 At last!  She was free to climb on E's swingset!  She can go up the fake rock wall by herself.
 And learned to go down headfirst, too!

 At my church there's a little garden in the courtyard with a fountain.  You have to go out separate doors to get to it, but I let her go out and touch the water.
 Her own style of swinging.
 This is the contraption at the playground that I hate: I am so afraid she'll fall through.  But she can do it.  I stand under her the whole time holding my breath!
I'll have more later, some bubble blowing and a Halloween parade, but for now, you're all caught up!

0 comments: