Yes, that is me. And the baby belly. And yes, it is huge. People keep asking if there's only one baby in there (there is ONLY one baby!). Hopefully little Elena (new spelling, I'm so glad! Hubby finally decided!) will make an appearance fairly soon, maybe next weekend. That would be quite convenient for my mom if nothing else as she's got a half day at work on Friday and is off Monday!
And yes. Our tree is still up. But I'm sure you can see why, what with this giant stomach in the way it's hard to do stuff! We are hoping to get to it this weekend.
Otherwise, my last appointment went fine, no change, just waiting around. Trying to stay comfortable and not cry 24/7! The hormones are doing me in!
Karina has been enjoying all her Christmas and birthday presents and gave herself a pedicure.
This is great nailpolish, too. We discovered it peels off when dry and comes off in the tub! She has really turned into a girly girl. I can't believe I'm going to have two of them soon.


4 comments:
The reason you think your stomach is so big is because you have a small frame. I hope the baby comes soon!
Well, you look great, even if the baby is big! And my tree is still up too...and my baby is 7 weeks, so you've got plenty of time!
You look great in my opinion.
You look so good! You just look like you swallowed a giant basketball! Hope I look that good at 38 weeks (probably won't though). LOL!
Post a Comment