Today Karina had her 9 month checkup, and I put her in a Butternut BumGenius diaper. I remembered that our doctor likes the velcro kind because it's easier. He commented again about how much he likes them, and prefers the velcro to snaps. I told him I had remembered that, and he laughed at me and said I didn't have to use the velcro just for him, but I like them, too. And for a situation where she has to take the diaper off and put it back on a couple of times (to be weighed, and then to be examined), the velcro is perfect. After the doctor's visit, we went to the mall and Karina had her lunch, and got changed into her yellow Smartipants diaper, which has snaps. She was looking adorable, as usual, in a denim dress with a zipper (again, chosen for ease of removal) and her yellow diapers. So cute...
0 comments:
Post a Comment