Friday, September 4, 2009

Smartipants diapers have arrived at my house!!




I am SO excited!  They're here!  I'm posting a bunch of pictures because they look slightly different from what you see online.  Not in a bad way, but the colors are lighter.  See the pink one?  It's a very pale shade, with darker pink stitching.  The yellow one is very lemony.  The lavender is just lavender, with darker lavender stitching.

The snaps are all very strong--I had a hard time getting a few of them open!  Inside, the pocket is topstitched, which is different from most pocket diapers.  It might bother some people, but I think I'm okay with it.  If you look at the two middle pictures, you can see what I mean.

The inserts that came with them are really big and thick.  The photo is taken on my kitchen table chair, and the inserts are about as wide as the chair seat.  They have green stitching all the way around.

Now that I have them in my hands, I am dying to wash them and use them.  I am optimistic that they will work well!



Also, I have ordered 3 more Bumgenius diapers that were clearanced at CottonBabies.com--yellow, white, and a blue one.  Yay!

0 comments: