Thursday, September 24, 2009

Obsessing again


While Bill was out of town in Chicago the other week, Karina and I wandered around the local mall after taking him to the airport.  While we were in there, we happened to just coincidentally go into Baby Gap.  They had some clearance items....well, I found the most adorable onesie for Karina, and I HAD to have it.  It's navy blue with fuschia polka dots on it.  I love this thing.  After I got it home, and washed it, I put it on her as soon as possible.  She is super cute in it.  I then realized that I had no matching diaper covers!!!  The closest I have is a sort of reddish-pink.  I do have 2 pocket diapers that are a raspberry pink that work, but I just don't have any covers.  Sigh.  So now I'm obsessing about having diapers to match this one single little onesie....  Anyway, Wonder Wraps does not make a navy blue or bright pink cover right now.  Mommy's Touch makes a navy, but it's hard to find.  AppleCheeks does make a navy blue pocket/cover, but I'm frankly a little leery of using them as covers. 

In the end, I'm not going to buy a new cover just for this single onesie, even though it is the cutest thing ever.  I'll just keep using the almost-matching Berry Wonder Wrap, and daydream of buying all the covers and diapers I want, when I win the lottery, which I do not play.

0 comments: