If you have heard about baby carriers, chances are you have heard of the Moby Wrap. I looked at them, but didn't really understand how they worked, and opted for a less-expensive sling. It was also available locally, and I got 2 as gifts when Karina was born. I liked them, they worked for me, and I was always careful. Then I got a Baby K'Tan from babyhalfoff.com one day, and I like that one even more. It works great. But I've still been eyeing those Mobys. Now here's a chance to win one!
Go to Nicki's Diapers Blog and you can enter to win a red Moby Wrap! I'm keeping my fingers crossed, because it would be so cool to win one. Even if I don't, I think I'll register for one whenever we have our next baby.
If you just want to buy one, you can head over to Nicki's Diapers and check out their selection.
0 comments:
Post a Comment