Monday, February 22, 2010

Twinkletoes Diapers on Etsy

Twinkletoes Diapers on Etsy caught my eye a while back  I started following them on Facebook, and saw that they were having a sale...which would bring the price of the All in Two diapers on their site--which are already a great price--down to about $10!  I ordered three immediately.  I have used them on my daughter already and they are working great.  Now, I have to say I have not used the inserts yet because they need to be washed several times to reach their premium absorbency, but I have been using them like regular diaper covers.  No leaks so far.  They have snaps, which is okay, though I usually prefer touchtape.  One thing I liked about them when I got them is that they seem like they might fit a newborn pretty well.  I adjusted one to the smallest rise setting and waist setting, and it looks pretty small to me.  I am excited, because as I've mentioned, I am bound and determined to use cloth on the next baby from the start.  I have a small stash of infant prefold diapers already, from my sister-in-law, so I'm partway there.  I digress.  These Twinkletoes diapers are fantastic.  I am going to try the inserts tomorrow as I've finally washed them several times, so I will update this post when I do that.  I am so impressed with the construction of the diapers, too.  There are three snaps inside the cover that hold the insert in place, but as I said, you can easily use it as a diaper cover with prefolds or whatever.  The inserts themselves are--and I know this might sound weird--a really nice shape and I like the feel of them, too.

So in summary, Twinkletoes diapers are great.  I recommend them!

Here's Karina in one of the diapers.

0 comments: