Monday, February 8, 2010

T Shirt giveaway at A Nut in a Nutshell

A Nut in a Nutshell is giving away a T Shirt of your choice from Ban T-Shirts, which makes politically and environmentally controversial T Shirts.  I had a hard time picking which one I would want; I liked so many of them!  Here is the website for Ban T-Shirts.  You can get to A Nut in a Nutshell by going to my links list or clicking here

I picked the one with the dead fish that talks about how we can't eat money.  I liked all the environmental ones, and I liked the ones about paying for free speech, too.  What a great giveaway!  Go enter!

2 comments:

Liz Mays said...

You rock for posting this! I wish you the best of luck!

You've really become such a good friend to me so fast and I heart you! Not because you posted this...just because I think we click! ;)

dannyscotland said...

I feel the same way. I am so happy I came across your blog, and I love that we have made a connection, too!