If you are a fan of Smartipants, the one size fantastic diaper that costs only $14.95 each or 3 for $39ish and is so amazing and I love it, then you really need to be their fan on Facebook, too! Why? Well, besides the fact that Smartipants are
awesome, you are also entered to win:
Okay Smarti-Moms! You asked for it, and you got it!
SMARTIPANTS TO REACH 900 FACEBOOK FANS 3-PACK GIVEAWAY IS OFFICIAL! Here is how to enter....
1. becoming a facebook fan or if you are already a facebook fan is one entry
2. following us on twitter at http://twitter.com/thesmartipants is another entry
3. blogging about this giveaway and then leaving a link to your blog on our fan page here is one entry
4. blogging about this giveaway and then leaving a link to your blog on our twitter page is another entry
5. Re-tweeting about this giveaway is a 3rd entry
We will choose a winner from OUR FACEBOOK FAN BASE based on the above criteria when we reach 900 fans or more! Let's get there and GIVEAWAY SOME SMARTIPANTS!
So there you have it folks. Pretty easy! I love these diapers, too. If Karina wears them and takes a nap they do not leak, like another popular brand always does. They're the only diaper I've ever used besides her covers and prefolds that I can depend on not to leak. I loooooove them.
0 comments:
Post a Comment