Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Check out what I just ordered with my prize voucher from Babykicks!!!

Item: 006 Price Total
1 Washies/Wipes 10pack $14.50 $14.50
Color Pink
Item: 0012 Price Total
4 Joey-Bunz Medium $4.85 $19.40
Thread Color Ivory
Item: 201 Price Total
4 BabyKicks Bumboo Pocket $18.50 $74.00
Snap Colors Blue
Item: 101 Price Total
4 BabyKicks Organic Fitted $19.95 $79.80
Item: 0031 Price Total
3 Pre-Fold Small (newborn) $5.99 $17.97
Item: 0032 Price Total
5 Pre-Fold Medium (infant) $6.99 $34.95
Item: 0061 Price Total
3 Premium Washies $2.99 $8.97
Color Pink

Is that amazing or what?  I got two styles of washies that I can use to dry her bum or in the bathtub, four one size pocket diapers, four one size fitted diapers, and some little prefolds for the next (someday) baby.  Oh, and the Joeybunz that I use at night in her diapers.  Right now I have only three of those, and boy are they going through rotation quickly!  It will be nice to have some back ups of those!

Many, many, MANY thanks to Babykicks for sponsoring this amazing giveaway, that I was lucky enough to win.  I had some of their products before I won, and I can say that I love them.  Some of their products, I'm excited to try for the first time, and I will let you know what I think of them.  I can say now, those Joeybunz are phenomenal.  And I am not saying that because the company gave me free stuff.  No, I already thought that.  The fact that Karina wakes up dry every morning...that's proof of how great they are. 

Go check out Babykicks to see the great stuff they have at their store.  I can't wait til my order arrives!  Woo-hooooo!

2 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I can't believe how much you got!!!! Yipeee!!!!!

dannyscotland said...

It was so much fun picking it out, too! It is still pretty unbelievable to me that I won this stuff. I don't usually win stuff. This is actually the second really good thing I've won; the first was a diaper sprayer. It literally changed my diaper-changing life. Pun intended. :-)