Monday, March 29, 2010

Franklin Goose website

Franklin Goose has fantastic organic baby clothes, diapers, nursery items, and baby gear.  They have feeding items, sleeping items, toys, cloth diapering accessories (including the diaper sprayer), and so much other organic or natural stuff I can't list it all. Plus they have some fabulous deals going on that you can find out about by going to this blog: http://couponmommyof2.blogspot.com or to this link here.  I'm only not saying what the deal is because I'm not certain I'm allowed to, but seriously, it is worth the time to click through to find it.  Especially if you have used organic or baby products!!! 

2 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I have never heard of Franklin Goose!!! But I'd like to peek at their toys for gift ideas. Thank you.

dannyscotland said...

Bidetsprayerman, I was nice the first time. Now you are being blocked. Good bye!