Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Little Outing

Around here they've been advertising this little farmers market on Saturday mornings in downtown.  Karina and I took off one morning to go check it out.  It was a bit disappointing.  There weren't as many vendors as I expected, and the lines for the fresh fruit stands were really long.  And it was hot.  But downtown is cute and nice, so before we left (after driving there, I didn't want to just leave after 10 minutes) Karina and I strolled down the street to see what we could see.  We stayed in the shade and here are a few things we came across.

I hope you can see this cute little duck.  See his pool?  He was swimming in it.
It is so hard to see, I'm sorry.  But he's in it!
We also saw some pretty flowers, and the hydrangeas were gorgeous.
Karina had a great time, as you can see.  So did I!  She is so much fun to do these little things with because she is so happy all the time.

2 comments:

Liz Mays said...

She looks so incredibly happy!!!! I'm glad you guys had a great time seeing the ducks.

(I want you to start to watermark your photos for your protection, ok? At least do the ones with Karina in them.)

dannyscotland said...

Blueviolet, I found a tutorial online for making watermarks and I'll be adding those as soon as I can make one. Thanks so much for suggesting that I do that and for caring about us!