This is the shampoo lineup in my shower. Well, one's a bodywash but that's not important. I use lots of shampoos in the hopes that one of them will finally, magically make my hair look movie-star perfect. (Sound of me laughing so hard I fall off my chair and bang my head) Sometimes I shower after Bill comes home and he keeps Karina downstairs, but other times I just take her with me. Now that she's bigger, she can do this. It's kind of cute, actually. She laughs and plays. And organizes my shampoo.
Oh yes. You see, I did not set my shampoos up like this. She did. First, she handed me one to use. Then she took all the rest down and played with them on the floor of the tub. When I told her it was time to get out, this is what she did.
3 comments:
It's funny that she did that! Does she organize her toys too?
Oh yes, she does organize her toys! And my pantry, her spoons in their drawer, her diapers, and anything else that seems to go together. She loves it. I don't know where she gets it. I hope I will be able to use this to my advantage when she gets older, he he!
:-) Tooooo cute!
For your hair, try mixing some Tea Tree Oil into your shampoo. It works great as a clarifier. (It works wonders for TONS of stuff.)
You can find it at any health food store, or even at Walmart in their vitamin isle. It's sold in a little bottle, and it's about 8 bucks (here at least).
Mix about 1/8 cup in 1/2 a bottle of shampoo, and use it like that. Make sure to keep it away from your eyes though! (My Dh picked up the wrong bottle one day, and thought that I was trying to poision him by the shampoo b/c it tingled his head, and burned his eyes!)
Post a Comment