Thursday, September 23, 2010

I couldn't find her

One day, I was doing dishes in the kitchen, and hadn't heard Karina for a few minutes.  Bill was around, somewhere, doing something else, who knows what.  I went looking for her.  She wasn't playing in the dining room.  She wasn't in the living room.  She can't get into Bill's music room (gated off), and the stairs were gated off, too.  Where was she?  I started to panic.  Then I walked back into the living room and saw this.
I hadn't seen her the first time I went in there (this photo is taken from the doorway of the living room, just off the hallway at the bottom of the stairs.  The living room is pretty long to the right; there's a couch and our TV down at that end.  Next to that little table and chair on the left is the front window).
She was just hanging out there on her little bench with her buddy, Taxi, the dog there with the big red wheel-feet and the green bead on the end of his tail.  Next to Taxi are two trains.  Taxi is named Taxi because I had a pull toy dog just like that when I was little, named Taxi (I do not know why) and he was lost when my grandfather's shed was torn down.  So I found another one on Etsy, and he is also named Taxi.

1 comments:

My Little Anchors said...

Aww! This has never happend to me! When I don't hear the girls, there is a reason. They are getting/doing something they aren't supposted to! Just hanging out with Taxi. :)