Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 30 – a dream for the future beyond the next year

Baby.  If it doesn't happen this year, then that's the dream.  I always wanted two kids, a girl and a boy.  I have my girl, thank goodness, and now it's time to start thinking about number two.  I'm not getting younger, and I wasn't a super young mom to start with, so I don't have a ton of time left.  I mean, I'm not old, but I'll be 35 in February, and I know that's when all the risks shoot up.  I want a healthy baby.  So, the plan is to work on that this year, and hopefully that will happen.  Otherwise, to just continue raising my daughter, working on my marriage, and working with the youth group.  I want to spend more time with my friends, but I know that might be a ways down the road just because of the issue of having kids and the conflicts that creates.  Wow.  My hopes and dreams are not so big.  But you know what?  It's okay with me.  Karina made me happier than I ever dreamed I could be. 

1 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Good luck! I have one of each and I love it that way!