Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and I will be lucky enough to spend it with my extended family. I love seeing everyone, and even though one branch of the family won't be here, we will get to talk to them on the phone. I'll get to see my mom, grandmother, brother, aunt and uncle, their children and spouses, some family friends of theirs who have become part of our family, and of course, Bill and Karina too.
I hope that all of you will be able to have an enjoyable and happy day, too. I hope that, if you can't be with family, you can be with friends, and if you have only a small group to celebrate with, then I hope you can spend that time having fun just being together. If you're traveling, please be safe, careful, and patient. If you're staying home, don't work too hard
Enjoy your turkey or other traditional meal, and I hope that you will take a few moments to think of the things you have to be thankful for. I know I have so much, much more than I could ever list or think of. I hope that each of you also finds it impossible to list all the things for which you are grateful.
Happy Thanksgiving!
2 comments:
We are looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with family too (as opposed to last year: sick with the flu!). Hope yours is great!
I really enjoyed a nice long weekend off the computer. I'm going to take about 10 days off at least for Christmas!
Post a Comment