So I wrote this post and then my internet crashed and it didn't save any of it. That is so frustrating. Basically, I can feel the baby move; not like kicks or anything, but almost like the whole baby shifts from one spot to another. One night I pressed my hand where it was and I could feel it pushing against me. What a great feeling, especially since I've been so nervous this whole pregnancy.
Here are my last ultrasounds; I don't know why I didn't share these earlier. I hope you can see what they are. The top two are baby from head to rump, lying on side and then on tummy with head to the right in both. The bottom ones are close ups, head and arm.
I go tomorrow for the heartbeat and hopefully they'll get my ultrasound scheduled for about 2-3 weeks from now. I can't wait to stop calling it IT.


0 comments:
Post a Comment