If you watched "Friends" or, like my mom, own every season on DVD and continue to watch it, you probably remember the episode where Ross makes a list of 5 celebrities he's "allowed" to, shall we say, date. He agonizes over the list, finally laminates the silly thing, and then runs into Isabella Rossellini, whom he had previously had on his list but removed.
In a completely lighthearted and not serious way, my mom and I made our own lists. Mine has changed and been forgotten and remembered over the years, but let me just say this right now. Damon Bennett is on my list. Oh. Yes. If you don't know, he's the contractor on Holmes on Homes and Holmes Inspection. I don't know what it is about him, maybe it's my raging pregnancy hormones, but yeah. He's at the top of my list. Actually, he IS the list. Don't bother looking up his photo online. They don't do him justice. You have to see him on TV.
I love Sunday nights on HGTV.
1 comments:
Johnny Depp is on the top of my list, but if I am watching tv while drinking wine, I start noticing other candidates! LOL
Post a Comment