Today at my mom's house (we went over because my cousin was in town) Karina got on some kick about the word "snakes". For some reason, she started saying it over and over again, and she doesn't say /snakes/ she says /thnakes/. She must have said it a hundred times, and she was laughing and laughing every time she said it. I don't have any idea what made her say it, it was something my mom said or did. My poor cousin had just walked in the door, and was trying to greet my grandmother, and here's Karina yelling "snakes" at the top of her lungs! I started laughing more and more, and then (I was holding her) she put her hand over my mouth and said, "Stop laughing Mommy". It made me laugh even more! She is just so funny. That girl. What would I do without her?? (Not laugh nearly as much, that's for sure!)
Oh, and this morning, I was soooo tired (long night; long story. Short version: loud party down the street, and too much watermelon caused Karina to wet the bed). Karina was in my bed and wanted me to wake up. She put her hand under my head kind of, and tried to lift it up. I sat up and she shouted, "I did it! I help Mommy get up!" She was so proud. Then at breakfast, we were eating oatmeal. I must have been eating too fast, because she leaned over, put her hand on my arm, and said, "Mommy slow down." It was adorable, and totally cheered me up.
Love love love that girl!
0 comments:
Post a Comment