Karina has been saying some really cute things lately.
One day, when I asked her to come do something she said, "Not now Mommy. I'm in the middle of something."
Yesterday, she put on some play eyeshadow, looked in the mirror and said, "Oh! I look stunning!"
Tonight, when my brother's girlfriend was leaving our house, Karina seemed to want to tell her one more thing before she left. So Erin came back in, Karina gave her a hug and said, "Um, I love you." Totally unprompted, and she's never even said that to my brother, who lives with us!
She told me that she has two baby cars in her tummy, Finn McMissile and Holley, and when she eats her chicken nuggets, they open their mouths and eat the nuggets.
Tonight she told me that Finn McMissile snores. He snores through his car nose. He snores through his car nostrils, which are under his mouth.
And you should hear her try to say the words, "Chicago", "Tiana" (as in the Disney Princess), and "Japan". Chicago sounded like something I can't even begin to sound spell here. She mispronounces Ariel and Aurora's names, too but Tiana comes out like "Tiwana". And Japan (because in Cars 2 they go to Japan) sounds like "Topan". Her cars frequently go on their boats on a trip to Topan. :-)
I try to write this all down so I'll never forget it. How do you keep track of your kids' cute sayings?
2 comments:
How funny!!!!! It is good that you are recording these things! I know that she will enjoy reading about her life!
I wrote them down too. They're priceless.
I especially loved when she said she looked stunning! LOL
Post a Comment