Saturday, June 26, 2010

A Girl and Her Purse

That's my girl.  My little 18 month old child, going for a walk with her purse.

Never mind that it used to be my purse.  I gave it to her a long time ago.  I figured she'd like the bright colors on it.  She does.  Plus, she likes putting things in it.  You may or may not know, I don't remember, that she likes to carry anything resembling a container with a strap.  But this was the first time she wanted the purse on her shoulder.

Before we even got started on our walk, I was able to get some really cute shots of her hanging all over the nasty fence in our front yard that's left over from the previous owners and which my lazy overworked husband has not fixed yet.  No matter.  She's still cute.

1 comments:

Liz Mays said...

She's a little mommy right there with her cute little bag. Adorable!