Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Chocolate

It's no secret that I love chocolate.  If I could eat nothing but chocolate and still live, I would.  No kidding.  I was so good and cut back a lot on my sweets and cookies and things after Karina was born.  Stopped buying them, except for M&Ms, which I will NEVER give up.  Recently, my sweet tooth has come back to bite me with a vengeance.  Apparently, it is craving Hershey's Drops.  Oh.  My.  Good.  Sweet.  Hershey's.  I can't stop eating them!  I mean, I REALLY can't stop!  I'm eating them right now!  They're like bigger M&Ms but without the candy shell.  Don't worry, M&Ms are still my One True Love, but these....mmmmmmmm.  So good.  If you like chocolate but haven't tried them yet, be careful.  Maybe you shouldn't.  You might end up like me, buying a bag or four a week.  (very small exaggeration)

Oh, and I didn't get paid or compensated by anybody to say this.  I just wrote it because it's true.  I buy the candy myself, and eat it myself. 

1 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I've never tried those. Now I need to! I love the big oversized M&M's when they have those for Easter, etc!