Monday, March 7, 2011

Just A Few Pics

I don't think I've shared any Karina shots in a while.  Here is one you'll love.  You see those little red circles?  Those are rubber stamps of buttons that I got at my last stamp club with Steph.  Karina saw me opening them and wanted to play with them.  She decided that the buttons were reading books, so she got out a book for each button and opened it up.  Now Karina is reading with the buttons.

Here is her quilt, almost finished.  She is pointing to herself because she wants me to take a picture of her so she can see it on my camera.  This is what she does all the time now.  I did finish the quilt and she sleeps under it every night now.

Not sure if I shared these last two already, so sorry if I did.  You'll just have to look at her cute face again!  This red dress is the one she had her 2 year old pictures done in.  I just love it on her.  It's the only time I ever paid full price, with no coupons or anything, at Gymboree for a dress.  I love their clothes, but I can't usually afford them at regular price.  But I had to have this dress for her.  I'm so glad I got it because her portraits turned out phenomenally good.  I could have bought every single pose.

This is Karina watching Elmo and Sesame Street.  She is almost in a trance.  This is what scares me about kids and TV....they seem to fade out of reality.  I definitely look forward to Sesame Street nights, because I get a bit of a break--no demands on me--and I get to snuggle up with her at the same time.  That is the best part.  She's so busy now that she's a Big Girl that she doesn't cuddle much anymore.  She's in a toddler bed, too, so that means no quick hugs while putting her into/taking her out of her crib.  Sigh.  How did she grow so big so fast? 

3 comments:

Jennie {Clover and Violet} said...

She is so cute (and I love the quilt too!). I adore the smile in the red dress too, look at those dimples! She's just darling, how do they grow up so quickly?

Liz Mays said...

She does look rather transfixed with her tv show! LOL

She's darling, and I think her button and book game is really sweet. :)

My Little Anchors said...

Great pics! I love how the button are each reading! Ha, ha, ha. She's so fun. Thanks for sharing.