I do not like non-fiction.
I can't even think of one book I own that's non-fiction that isn't a cookbook. Do picture books count? I have a few of Scotland.
I did read a book years ago that I liked a lot that was about a woman with something like 97 multiple personalities that was mostly non-fiction; at the end she makes up the ending so it is more satisfying. She says this in the book somewhere, that she did that, but it was a very odd and interesting book. She has all these personalities, and they kind of decide somehow that they don't want to be integrated and so she just goes along living her life this way. They actually made a tv movie about it once...who was the actress? The lady from "Cheers" with the blond hair...I can't think of her name. Shelly something maybe? Anyway, not important.
Important: I don't care much for non-fiction.
1 comments:
I like non-fiction in the form of memoirs!
Post a Comment