Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 25 – your day, in great detail

Oh are you ever about to be bored!  Quick, go read someone else's blog!

I get up around 7 because Karina wakes up.  I go get her and change her diaper and we go downstairs for breakfast.  What to have, what to have?  Oatmeal or waffles?  Don't ask her, or it'll be waffles!  Make tea and breakfast and sit down in the dining room to eat it.  Then we get up and play a little.  Bill gets up and we spend a little time with him.  Most days we have somewhere to go, so we go upstairs and brush our teeth (me and Karina).  We both get dressed and get all the things we will need for wherever we're going.  We leave the house and go to the place we are going.  We come back sometime before lunch, and play or put away groceries.  I fix lunch (cheese, some type of grain--crackers, bread, or biscuit--fruit, some sneaky veggie if I can, and milk) and then Karina and I go in her room and read books before she takes a nap.  Bill usually comes home for lunch with us, too.  When she's napping, I get online and do my crafting.  At around 230/3pm Karina wakes up and we read and play.  Sometimes we have errands, but I hate doing them in the afternoon.  Mostly we play.  When the mailman comes (he comes anywhere from 3pm to6pm, but he's a great mailman so we don't mind) we often go out to meet him.  Around 430 or 445 I start working on dinner, unless it's leftovers.  Between 515 and 530 we eat dinner.  While I clean up, Karina plays.  Sometimes we go for a walk and sometimes we don't.  Karina gets a bath or showers with me, and then we put on her jammies.  At 730, we go up to her room (if we aren't already there) and read books.  She gets her nighttime diaper on and goes to bed at 8pm.  I go in my room and check email and watch HGTV until about 10.  I go to sleep and pray that Karina will sleep a little later the next day. 

See?  Booooorrrrriiiiiiing!

1 comments:

Liz Mays said...

We all have the same day in and day out schedules so we're all boring!