Well, this is just cute, but really any picture of my daughter makes me happy. I could literally upload about 2500+ pictures, and each one makes me happy! (I am not kidding, either. I definitely have at least that many. My husband is a photo-aholic and can never stop taking pictures and won't delete any.)
But this one makes me happy because she's got such a happy look on her face, and she's wearing a cute hat. She stopped wanting to wear them, which is okay because she wears little clips now. But oh, how cute the hats were!
Now here are a few more happy pictures, because I don't follow rules sometimes. He he!
I love any picture with me and my mom. I have the best mom ever. This was at a baby shower.
Baby bird mouth! She used to make this face, and it was so cute!
This is right after she was born, like mere hours. That's my brother holding her. Hard to believe. He and mom were the first people (after me, Bill, and the doctors/hospital staff) to hold her. I love that. The one below is of me, a little in shock I think, holding her for the first time while finally awake. I was so out of it after she was born because I hadn't slept in 36 hours that all I wanted to do was go to sleep.
Ah, and this one. This is probably one of my all time favorite funny pictures. That is my brother around age 15, with a drumstick tied to his head. I don't know why. He just came into my room like that one day. That picture still makes me laugh!





1 comments:
Ok, before I forget...you should walk into your brother's room one of these days doing the exact same thing he was doing in that photo!
Karina's dimples...how cute are they?!!!! I love the photos of you when she was a baby too. Your love for her is sooooo clear. :)
Post a Comment