Karina and I have been sick for almost a week. Last Monday, I noticed at our playgroup she wasn't as excited and rambunctious as usual, and figured she was just getting used to it, or a little overwhelmed. That night, she woke up at 1130 crying, and I just knew. Then that whole day she was miserable, stuffiest nose I have ever experienced in my life poor baby. I took her to the doctor on Wednesday morning and she had the start of an ear infection (caught early though, yay!) and a very bad cold. By that day, I realized she had given it to me. By Thursday, I was msierable, too, and Karina was only a little better. Fortunately, Bill was home from Chicago by that time, and I slept late all weekend. Finally today I felt better. I've been monitoring myself to make sure it's not going into bronchitis (which I used to get kind of a lot) but so far, so good. Karina's doing much better, but still has the stuffy nose. She's on antibiotics for the rest of this week and goes back next Tuesday to get her ears rechecked.
Playgroup is great, but I'll be glad when this catch-every-germ phase is over!
0 comments:
Post a Comment