Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 11 – a photo of you recently

Yeah, I know.  You've seen this one.  But it's the most recent one of me.  Makes me realize I don't have enough pictures of myself.  Not for me, but for Karina.  My mom hates getting her picture taken, but I love having photos of her.  I'm sure (I hope, ha ha!) Karina will one day want pictures of me, so I guess I should get on the ball.  Bill probably has some, but it takes him so long to share them with me that I often don't see photos until months and months after whatever the occasion was.  So, sorry this one's a repeat.  If I take a new one, I'll share it.

2 comments:

Jen said...

There's no excuse with digital cameras around. Get busy.

Liz Mays said...

I agree that she will definitely want them so you should get on that. Actually I should too!